Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Welcome to FOR LOVE OF THE WORD

Welcome to my blog - For Love of the Word

Here you will see discussions about anything and everything about books, authors and writing.
 
 
All for love of the written word
 
 
 
About Me:
 
I am a Young Adult Librarian, President of the Montgomery County Book Festival, active Texas Library Association member, and all around BOOK WENCH!

I love to share thoughts about books I read, promote authors I love, and discuss writing and the written word. 

Current reading obsessions: Paranormal Romance, Historical Fiction, Young Adult Fiction of any kinds, and *clears throat* Erotica. OH and I have a little thing for ZOMBIES! ;-)
 
 
 
Feel free to contact me, make suggestions for posts, topics, and guests.
This is a work in progress!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment