Friday, August 1, 2014

SUMMER AUTHOR PROMO BLITZ: Lucky Stars from Author Avery Claire

SUMMER AUTHOR PROMO BLITZ
featuring LUCKY STARS 
by Avery Claire

(Also part of the HOT SUMMER NIGHTS Anthology)








Where can you find Avery Claire online?


WARNING: This excerpt contains content of an adult nature and is intended for a consenting audience of at least 18 years of age.  If you are under the age of 18 or easily offended by adult scenes/language of a sexual nature, you should not read the following passage.  

Excerpt from Lucky Stars:
She continues her light petting. My dick is hard and becoming slightly uncomfortable, pressing against my in seam. But Lord have mercy, what she’s doing to me. I’m about ten seconds from pulling over.
“What about now? Is he ready to play now?” asks my brazen, brave girl.
How did I get so lucky? She’s so attentive. What am I going to do with her? I want to fuck her, but since I promised, I must live up to my rules.
“Of course he’s ready to play, but I won’t budge. I want to get to know you and explore you. We’ll get there soon, I promise.”

“Okay, fine. But just for the record, I hate that rule. I’m ready to move on, and by moving on, I mean, you moving around inside me.”


Buy links for Lucky Stars:

Buy links for the box set: Hot Summer Night

No comments:

Post a Comment