Thursday, February 11, 2016

Cover Reveal: CAUGHT BY HER by GL Chapple


❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿COVER REVEAL ❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿
Title: Caught by Her
Series: Fighting Free Series #2
Author: GL Chapple
Genre: Romantic Suspense / Contemporary Romance
Release date: March 3rd 2016



Blurb:
She impressed me
She intrigued me
She captivated me

I’m consumed by her, but I can’t afford the risk of loving her. I repeat this like a mantra in a valiant attempt to make myself believe the words.
And I did, until I almost lost her. Until I was forced to admit what she means to me.

Am I willing to gamble on love? Knowing how quickly the world can be turned upside down, how

Tormented by my past, I know I run the risk of destroying my future.
Then the present forces me to fight for her - secrets, lies, threats and betrayal, a potent mixture for heartbreak and hurt…

But whoever wants my girl needs to get through me first. I protect what’s mine, and I’ll do whatever it takes to keep her safe.

*This is the conclusion to Freed by Him and cannot be read as a standalone*
everything you thought you had safely within your grasp can suddenly get snatched away…

**This book is suitable for readers 17yrs and older due to adult themes - yes there are "steamy" scenes!**




Links:
Goodreads Facebook Author Page Pinterest Twitter  Instagram

Author Bio:
I’m currently a SAHM to two little ones. I live in Wales in the UK and spend a huge amount of time at the beach, despite our climate…

I don’t drink any hot drinks despite trying my best to make myself like coffee!

I’ve dreamed of writing my whole life and would often pen short stories as a child. Unfortunately, life took over and reading and writing were forced to take a back seat for the last few years. When my husband bought me a kindle last Christmas I was introduced to the world of indie authors and self publishing, and well, suddenly everything changed…

No comments:

Post a Comment